View all jobs
Associate Project Mgmt AFPThousand Oaks, CA
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Identifies, coordinates, leads and ensure completion OE improvement initiatives across the IC SC region
- Represents IC SC region on OE cross-functional initiatives ensuring alignment GSC OE team.
- Supports and develops robust business cases to support key OE initiatives across the region.
- Ownership of monthly reporting dashboards and presentations.
- Supports harmonization of metrics initiatives and develops new KPIs to ensure continuous improvement in the IC region and owner of OE metrics
- Supports and performs specific analysis related to OE projects (e.g. benefits/ risks) and informs stakeholders and communicates requirements
- Provides support to other Intercontinental Supply Chain functions upon request (Planning, ROL, etc.)
- Ensures implementation of OE initiatives across the region by defining a carry out plan with the key stakeholders
- Responsible to ensure that IC SC strategy is implemented and tracked through the year.
- Responsible to track status and completion of regional/strategic goals.
- Project Portfolio & Project Management
- Definition of new projects for OE and responsible to establish and maintain full visibility of project resources and progress
- Creates and maintains an OE database/system and related project administration
- Presents information, analytics and recommendations to management and stakeholders.
- Seek and advice for solutions to complex problems during project management execution
- Maintains the project roadmap and associated templates and standards
- Supply Chain - Operational Excellence
- Specialized knowledge within Supply Chain area
- Deepens knowledge through exposure and continuous learning
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations and compliance issues
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of directly related experience.
- High competence in lean manufacturing/six sigma concept/methodology, tools and analysis
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean systems training and experience.
- 3+ years experience in Project Management
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Computer skills (office environment), especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of analyses and reporting techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- People management skills
- Computer skills: MS Project, MS Visio
- Multilingual preferred, Spanish and Portuguese is a plus
- System knowledge; MS Project, MS Visio, Document Management Systems, SAP, Rapid Response